Yatzín began her professional studies in classic and contemporary dance in 2001. Two years later she began her training in circus arts with internationally renowned teachers from Argentina, China, Cuba, USA, Canada, Basque Country, Russia and Mexico in aerial silks, rope, trapeze, aerial hoop, pole acrobatics and contortion.
She has over a decade of experience as a performer and has given aerial acrobatics and flexibility training all over Mexico as well as in the USA and many countries in Europe.
Yatzín has been a performer at the event "Gravity First" in Mexico City - the world's biggest showcase of pole dance - for three consecutive years, sharing the stage with other renowned international pole artists.
• She took part of the North American Pole Championships 2013.
• Won the bronze medal in the Elite category of the IPSF Mexican Pole Championships 2014.
• Took part in the IPSF World Pole Sports Championships in the Netherlands 2017.
• Won the bronze medal in the European PSO Championship in Zürich 2018.
• Won bronze at the European PSO Pole Flow & Low Flow category in Vienna 2019.
• Placed 1st winning the gold medal at the European PSO Low Flow & Floor Work Category in Oberhausen, Germany in 2019.
• 1st place PSO Amsterdam 2019 - Exotic Pole Category
• 1st place PSO Germany 2020 - Exotic Pole Category
As an artistic performer, Yatzín employs all her circus skills to deliver an entertaining and skillful performance, tailored to the character and audience of the specific event.
As an acrobatics instructor in pole and aerial arts, she is able to draw from her wide experience of different circus arts and techniques. She loves to pass on her knowledge to her students and is able to break down complicated moves into their different components to make students understand the structure behind it.
As a flexibility & contortion coach, Yatzín employs a specific technique that is tailored towards the needs of an adult body. It combines proven and safe flexibility and contortion techniques from gymnastics and circus with elements from Yoga to help the body relax into the new positions. With a clear guidance and a positive approach everyon is capable of increasing its flexibility, no matter if students are already experienced in contortion or don't have any prior experience.
Yatzín lives in Germany since 2014 and currently resides in the City of Bremen.
She is available for pole, flexibility & contortion and aerial acrobatics, workshops and private classes around the world.
Please use the homepage to inform yourself about the different work areas and don't hesitate to use the contact page to inquire about any possible cooperation.